asics tigers shoes Asics Women's shoes Field hockey shoes ,Asics gel-blackheath 5 women's hockey shoes - aw15 field,asics volleyball shoes cheap asics running shoes for overpronation,luxurious Collection
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically
- SpEVA Midsole - A supreme midsole material that improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Trusstic System - A moulded component which reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL Cushioning - Specifically placed to give maximum cushioning and shock absorbtion where u need it most.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design - An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
The Gel-Blackheath 5 Women's Hockey Shoe offers the superior stability and enhanced cushioning that the best hockey players need. The Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System absorbs shock and helps transition your foot from impact to toe-off. The DuoMax Support System in the midsole enhances support and stability for both forward and sideways movement, while the SpEVA midsole material improves bounce back. An SpEVA midsole improves bounce-back and eliminates midsole breakdown. A PGuardTM Toe Protector increases the longevity of the shoe by protecting a high-abrasion area, whilst also keeping your toes safe from potential damage. California slip Lasting allows for superior stability and comfort; the upper is stitched around the EVA board and attached directly to the midsole. On the upper, the Asymmetrical Lacing Design follows the shape of your foot to ensure a secure, comfortable fit. An Anti-Gravel Tongue stops debris from entering the shoe. The Gel-Blackheath 5 features cleats suitable for both sand and water-based turfs. The trusstic system reduces the weight of the sole unit whilst keeping the foot structurally sound.